This high performance cylinder system is suitable for large master key systems. The Kaba experT system has 22 possible pin positions arranged in 4 rows making it the most secure system to guard against picking, raking, bumping, impressioning or manipulation with a key. A wide range of cylinder options including mortice, rim, euro, cam lock and bible cylinders are available as well as specialised switch cylinders and padlocks.
- SCEC endorsed, highest level of Secure Area use for government facilities
- Local patent till 2020 and several International patents
- Cylinders are available in Euro profile, oval profile as well as with insert
- Suitable for Small, medium or large master key systems
- Safe against manipulation, impressing, bumping, drilling, tearing off and vandalism
- Permutation capacity (theoretical number cylinder differs): 2.53 trillion
Areas of Applications:
- Private homes
- Apartment buildings
- Business and industrial sites
- Hotels and lodging
- Schools, universities and clinics
- Office buildings, public authorities, museums
- Power utilities, public transport
- Security – Kaba master key systems fulfill a high security standard thanks to radially arranged tumbler pin rows, best materials, exact precision milling and unique cylinder construction
- Copy protection - thanks to the security card as well as computer controlled milling process and key blank protection
- Investment security – the master key system can be expanded at any time and can be integrated into electronic locking systems
- Convenience – the reversible key can be inserted into the lock cylinder in any position and requires little maintenance
- Organisation – the customer determines in the master key system which key opens which door(s)
- Identifiable – 12 key different key clip colours for easy recognition
- Modular – thanks to their modular construction, the cylinder cores (inserts) can be used in other types of cylinders, such as single cylinders, thumbturn cylinders, cam locks, etc.
experT Keys The Kaba expert system has 22 possible pin positions arranged in 4 rows, together with the unique pinning methods, the system permits master keying without using master pins or wafers and their inherent lowering of security. Combined with uniform length of top and bottom pins and springs, these features provide the best possible situation to guard against picking, raking, bumping, impressioning or manipulation with a key.
A minimum of two hardened pins are used in every cylinder to resist drilling.
Indiscriminate key duplication is safe guarded by patent protection, by the unique depressions and groves in the key and by the close tolerances used during the manufacturing process.
Every key permutation used by Kaba Australia Pty Ltd or an authorised dealer is unique and unlike other pin tumbler systems, the Kaba system permutations are never repeated.
About the Key
All keys that are supplied by Kaba are stamped with a dealer code, a system identification number, a key number and an issue number so that all keys can be accounted for and recorded electronically.
The unique design of the key means that the key can be inserted into the cylinder either way up, for the convenience of the user.
Practical and exchangeable key bows in 12 different colours making it easy to identify your keys.