Lockwood Digital 002
Deadlatch A digital lockset comprising of a Lockwood 002 internal body with a standard code pad to suit inward opening doors. Also available with an internal lever handle model as an alternative to the standard 002 body.
- outside function: press the C button , enter the correct code then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turnknob the code is automatically cancelled.
- inside function: opened by knob or lever handle at all times
- a holdback feature can be used in the same manner as is applied in the standard 002 deadlatch
- body dimensions 97mm W x 73mm H x 49mm T
- case made of high purity zinc alloy
- digital pad dimensions 51mm W x 169mm H x 46mm T (turn knob included)
- backset 60mm
- bolt made of stainless steel with 20mm bolt projection
- suitable for door thickness of 28mm - 45mm
- finishes available include satin chrome & polished brass