CMI Guardall Floor Safe
Guardall In-Floor Safes
- Model GUAD fitted with a lagard 33E 6 digit touch pad powered by one 9V alkaline battery
- Model GUAC fitted with S & G wheel 1 million change combination
- Model GUAK fitted with a six lever pick resistant key lock
- Spring assisted door pivot
- Removal doors interchange to facilitate service and installation
- Flush fitting lid to aid concealment and fire protection
- Hard plate to protect lock area
- Emergency relocking device
The safes may be installed in either concrete or timber floors. The opening in the floor should be at least 500mm square by 500mm deep.
The safe should be secured with a strong mix concrete 1 x sand, 1 x stone, 1 x cement. Steel reinforcing material can also be used to help bond the concrete and provide better security. It is recommended that the mix be poured so that a concrete cover of at least 100mm (4'') exists around each side of the safe and brought level with top.
Floor safes are not waterproof. In damp situations the concrete should contain a waterproofing agent such as "Silasec" or "Yurite" (available from hardware stores). Whilst the concrete is setting, the door should be removed.
Recommended overnight cash holding for all models $10,000