Concept 4000 - End of Life Time Line Inner Range has been steadily increasing the capabilities of the Integriti platform to make it one of the most capable and well-performing products in today's competitive market. From the beginning, we envisaged Integriti to not only be capable of solving the demands of the enterprise space, but to also offer a cost-effective migration path for our existing Concept / Insight customers.
Integriti is backwardly compatible with Concept/Insight and many customers, large and small, have already migrated from Concept/Insight to Integriti. Because of this compatibility, the migration to Integriti is easy, efficient and extremely cost effective. (a fraction of the cost of an entire product replacement)
Inner West Security have been installing the Integriti Access Control System since 2013 and have found the system to be very easy to use for the end user but is by far one of the most powerful and reliable access controls systems ever produced.
- April 2019 - Cut off for new component sales ( stock levels depending )
- April 2019 - 2024 - Product support for repairs etc.
- April 2024 - Cut off for all product support, repairs etc
Over the last few years, Inner Range has experienced increasing difficulty sourcing the electrical components required to manufacture Concept 3000/4000. The architecture of Concept/Insight is now over two decades old, and its underlying technology is not economical to maintain in comparison to more modern platforms.
It is under such circumstances that Inner Range proudly announces the EOL of the product to which we owe much of our success, the Concept 3000/4000.
We can guarantee that Concept will be available for the next 5 months, until the 2nd April 2019 (or later depending on stock levels).
Concept controllers, other Concept hardware modules and Insight software will all be end of life on the 2nd April 2019 however these products will continue to be supported for the prerequisite 5 years (including repairs).
Which Concept Products are affected ?
List of Concept Products Scheduled for EOL in April 2019 :
- Concept 3000/4000 Controller – all versions
- Concept Controller UART – all versions
- Concept Universal Expander – all versions
- Concept Mini Expander LAN module – all versions
- Concept plug on daughter board expanders including
- Lift Interface card
- Versatile Relay card
- 16 Zone plug on expander card
- 24 Auxiliary plug on expander card
- 8 Auxiliary plug on expander card
- Concept 2 door LAN modules including cached and standalone versions
- Concept Intelligent 2 door LAN module
- Concept Intelligent 4 door LAN module
List of Concept Products that will not be affected by the EOL plan :
- Additional licenses for existing Insight Software
- Concept/Integriti single door LAN module
- Concept/Integriti Weather Proof Terminal
- Concept/Integriti/Inception - Paradox RF LAN Module
- Concept/Integriti Analogue LAN Module
- Concept/Integriti Temperature Sensor device
- Concept/Integriti LAN over Ethernet device (CLOE)
- Concept/Integriti/Inception LAN Isolator
- Concept/Integriti/Inception Fibre Modems (Single & Multi-mode)
- Surge diverters, AC, LAN & PSTN
- Universal 10Amp Relay card strip
- Universal 1Amp Relay card
- LAN & Power Hub devices – all versions
Please feel free to call Inner West Security to ask any questions you may have regarding the Concept 3000 / 4000 end of life on 02 9660 1811.