The Presco™ VR43 & VR62 are vandal and weather resistant IP67 rated keypads designed to be used in harsh environments.
Simply add a VR43 or VR62 to a PAC access controller to get all of the features of the Presco™ system with the added benefit of rugged durability. The rugged good looks of the VR series keypads make them an ideal choice for any access controlled door where vandal and weather resistance are priorities and ease of use is essential. Like all of the Presco™ readers the VR series keypads are also compatible with the Presco™ PAC series door access controllers and the CS Technologies range of access controllers. The VR series keypads are also compatible with weigand input access controllers.
Features of the Presco™ VR series keypads include:
- Compatible with the Presco™ PAC series decoders.
- Compatible with Weigand input access controllers (factory set for standard 26 bit weigand but are fully configurable for up to 64 bit weigand).
- Back lit keys are standard making it easy to use in dimly lit areas
- When integrated with the Presco™ PAC series access controllers the entire system uses low cost non-shielded cable and the readers can be up to 1 kilometre from the door controller (dependent upon cabling and power supplies used).
- Rugged construction for weather and vandal resistance.