Nidac PRX Sprite Proximity Reader
The SPRITE proximity reader is an advanced, self contained Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) contactless reader designed to be used in conjunction with the PAC series door access controllers.
The SPRITE is ideal in areas where proximity security is desired, and weather resistance is a priority. It can also be interfaced with most Wiegand input access controllers, including the CS Technologies range of access controllers.
Features of the Presco™ SPRITE include:
- Fully sealed construction for outdoor installation
- Compatible with the Presco™ PAC series access controllers
- When integrated with Presco™ PAC access controllers the entire system uses low cost non-shielded cable and readers can be up to 1 kilometre from the door controller
- Compatible with most industry 26 bit Wiegand systems
- Other Wiegand formats available on request
- Read range up to 15 centimetres